Mid-Channel....

Mid-Channel....

Friday 22 October 2010

The Joy of H30 Pro

One of the things I found at the Herbalife Autumn Summit was that people really wanted to know about the products I was using to support my training. My most prolifically-used product is definitely the H30 Pro. I have just started using it again post the Double as until now most sessions have been less than 75mins. For session less than 75-90mins I try and use water only so as to minimise calories and also to encourage the body to use fat as fuel rather than topping up with easy-access carbs. However, on Tuesday I just couldn't face the swim session (4,750m - about 90mins) and felt tired and low on energy. So I decided to break open the H30 Pro again and I truly felt such a difference. I had a good swig before I even started the session and almost immediately my body responded by feeling more alert and energised. Maybe it was a placebo effect because I know how much I like using this product and how well it supports my sessions but whatever it was it helped!!

No comments:

Post a Comment