Mid-Channel....

Mid-Channel....

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Is that you Mr Consistency...?

For the last two weeks I have managed to train consistently which is something of a miracle! Better let than never eh? Nothing massive, session wise but just training 6 days a week is making me feel better and stopping me turning into a total porker from all the food! :) Strength and Conditioning session on Monday plus a 10k tempo run today which I really enjoyed. It is the same session as I did last Tuesday and it's really good. Can't wait to get the fast stuff going again when all this is over!! Work is busy, I am working on a specific project at the moment, but I am managing to fit everything in just about. Really looking forward to my birthday weekend which has a scheduled break from training pencilled in and a visit from my sis to look forward to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment