Mid-Channel....

Mid-Channel....

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Andrew McKenna

I have had some fantastic news with regard to sports massage therapy support. Andrew McKenna of Northants Sports Massage will provide all my sports massage therapy during training for the Arch 2 Arc. This is an absolutely brilliant commitment from Andrew and will make an absolute world of difference to my ability to recover from the intense training I shall be undertaking.

Andrew himself is an ex-international level runner who went on to completed both a degree in human biology and a diploma in sports and remedial massage from the London School of Sports Massage. He has worked with multiple athletes in his time and I sure he will be able to provide a fantastic service. His website is www.northants-sports-massage .co.uk and contains lots more information about how much of an asset incorporating sports massage into a recovery programme can be. I hope to arrange my first session with Andrew over the next few weeks so I'll report back on how I get on - not too painful I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment