Mid-Channel....

Mid-Channel....

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Herbalife - my wonderful sponsor!

Now, naturally I am biased but I just felt the need to write a quick note about how wonderful my sponsor Herbalife actually is! Not only do they have absolutely fabulous products which support my training in ways too numerous to mention but they support me emotionally as well. I have never had the priveledge of being a fully sponsored athlete before so maybe this is the norm but they have really taken the time to make this a very personal relationship and I couldn't be more grateful.

A common problem all endurance athletes will face is how to get their partner and loved ones to fully support them on whatever mad challenge they have come up with. And, believe me, this support is absolutely vital to you being able to complete something - without it your home life is going to be unhappy and when that is the case it would take a very unique person (and possibly not that nice) to be able to ignore it all and give their all to training without getting totally stressed out by it all. Herbalife have been 100% inclusive to my partner Adam, from being extremely welcoming to him when we travelled to meet them, to allowing him to accompany me to various sponsorship engagements and even giving him some kit to wear. To include him at this level is extremely special of them and has helped enormously with his 'buy-in'. He was extremely impressed with the whole set-up when we went down to meet with Herbalife at their offices and has echoed my sentiments that I have been extremely lucky to have secured such a supportive sponsor.

Herbalife - I'm very grateful!!

1 comment:

  1. sabes me da gusto saber que la misma empresa que te patrocino me a cambiado la vida gracias a sus maravillosos productos solo una pregunta como le podria yo hacer para que me patrocinara un equipo de futbool este es mi correo megustaherbalife@gmail.com gracias y pa dekante

    ReplyDelete